We are the leading pool maintenance and cleaning specialist and we provide a tailored and unique maintenance service to cater to every pool owner’s specific needs and requirements. Our specially trained team of pool cleaning experts have decades of combined experience and provide scheduled cleans on a weekly basis. So whether you are the manager of a university gym with an Olympic- sized swimming pool or a young family who has recently invested in an in-ground, don’t hesitate to contact us for a no-obligation quote or to easily schedule an appointment.
Experienced Swimming Pool Cleaners
Deciding to invest in a pool is a big decision, but if cleaned and maintained thoroughly it can be a very worthwhile investment that will serve you and your family for many years to come.
However, cleaning a pool correctly and to the proper standard requires expertise beyond the DIY level of most pool owners. In other words, it is not a one-man job. Why not call the pool maintenance experts and let us take care of all the work for you. You worked hard to get the pool of your dreams, now spend your time enjoying it.
Advanced Pool Cleaning Equipment
A common myth that exists about cleaning your pool is that, like your kitchen or bedroom, it simply requires some elbow grease and a can-do attitude. While these things are important, maintaining and cleaning a pool is actually a little more complicated.
At Pearl Pools And Spas Inc., our pool maintenance professionals are skilled technicians that know how to optimize your pool’s longevity by employing the most advanced and trusted cleaning techniques. These include:
- Monitor, Record and Regulate chemical balance
- Emptying of the pump, skimmer and all other debris baskets.
- Scrubbing the waterline weekly with our pool combo brush.
- Brushing the walls of the pool using an 8’ to 16’ extended pool and pole with combo bristle brush.
- Weekly checks monitoring of the filter’s pressure gauge and all other pool equipment. Preventative maintenance will be performed periodically as required to maintain equipment o-rings, gaskets and seals.
- Skimming of the pools surface to remove floating debris
- Backwashing to ensure that pool filter is operating at peak efficiency.
To correctly vacuum your pool, it is necessary to have the right tools and equipment. At Pearl Pools And Spas Inc., our commitment to our technicians is demonstrated by providing the best professional grade tools available, ensuring efficiency and quality of service. The Technician will manually vacuum the pool if necessary to bring the pool up to Pearl Pools standards of service. We encourage all customers to invest in a pool sweep if the pool hasn’t one or an in floor cleaning system. This will help immensely with maintaining the pools cleanliness between service visits.